I offer services in the following areas:
- Outreach and Engagement: including researching, writing and designing on- and off-site interpretation, exhibition texts, websites and community archaeology.
- Editorial Services: including copy-writing, editing, proofreading, typesetting and indexing.
- Heritage Planning Advice: including the pre-application advice, the preparation of Heritage Statements, desk-based assessments and historic building recording.
- Public Speaking: I speak on a wide range of archaeological and historical subjects, and provide lectures, dayschools, training, site-tours, workshops and seminars.
- Research and Writing
- Project Management: including the design, development, delivery and evaluation of projects from small local studies to large-scale landscape partnership schemes.
If you are interested in my work or would like to discuss my involvement in any projects of your own then please contact me using this contact form.